International Conference on Wireless Communications, Signal Processing and Networking (WiSPNET 2017)
- March 22-24, 2017 Chennai · India
- The IEEE international Conference on Wireless Communications, Signal Processing and Networking (WiSPNET) will be held at Electronics & Communication Engineering Department, Sri Sivasubramaniya Nadar College of Engineering, Chennai-603110, India, from March 22 to 24, 2017, under the theme "Advancement in Information Communication towards the creation of smart world".
Aconf partnered with SSN to promote IEEE WiSPNET 2017 among the international research community. The participants can submit their research achievement and attend the conference in India.
- WiSPNET, shall provide a new forum for the world-class researchers to gather and share their research achievements, ideas and progress that is required to solve the future challenges that the Information Communication field face.
- All presented papers will be published by the IEEE and included in IEEE Xplore®. Selected Papers that receive high review scores will be recommended for possible publication in SCI indexed international journals.
- For the regular technical program, without any restriction in scope, topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
1. Antennas and propagation, Communication theory and information theory
2. Networking, protocols, cognitive radio, wireless sensor networks, services and applications
3. Security and Privacy
4. Signal and Image Processing
please click here
About WiSPNET 2016
1. WiSPNET 2016 conference proceeding, click here.
2. The proceeding of WiSPNET 2016 had been Indexed by EI, check it.
Full Paper Submissions: 2017-02-15
Acceptance Notification: 2017-02-20
Final Paper Submission: 2017-02-22
Author Registration: 2017-02-22
Conference Date: 2017-03-22~24
Registration & Submission
- Email: Scarlett@aconf.org